Monday, April 25, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Circle of Three Scrapbook Layout Pages

 "circle of three" scrapbook layout pages
from "The Heritage Cookbook Photo Album Scrapbook"
by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

I just loved the character and spirit that my Aunt Louise and Uncle Lowell
brought with them wherever they were. My cousin Tommy has
carried that same treasure on and when I think of Tommy
or any of the Hutcheson family I think of their gift for
entrepreneurship as businessmen and businesswomen,
farmers and the careers they chose...they were successful
and pulled from inter strength and faith pressing forward toward
the goal set before them...such a blessing to have that example in my life.
I hope you are enjoying a glimpse this week of some of the pages I have
been working on...I am having such fun...=)

 Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs))),
Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment