Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Fancy Men's Meat Kabobs with Fruits & Veggies with Fat-Free Italian Salad Dressing

Kabobs with dinner sausage, thick ham, sweet fruit, green vegetable,
seasoned with a little black pepper and soy sauce
then marinated in fat-free Italian salad dressing...
fancy for the men in my life...but they loved it...

These are pretty simple and ingredients obvious (I used left over veggies from Easter lunch too), but I do get my meats from Schwans, be sure to tell them I sent you. Contrary to what most believe, they aren't expensive and they deliver right to your door for only $1 more than your order, which has no minimum. I love it because I get quality meat for the guys. I eat a vegan diet on a regular diet but do enjoy grilled salmon or a wonderful grilled moist chicken breast on very special occasion if Doc prepares them. However, I do cook for the guys in the healthiest way possible and this happens to be one of them. Don't tell them, because they think they are getting a lot of meat, when they really don't...LOL...2 kabobs per guy...not bad...be sure to soak the kabobs in water before stringing them up so they won't burn in the oven or on the grill...enjoy...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
Rita

1 comments:

Post a Comment