Monday, March 14, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Charming it up for April Diamonds...

The them for the charm swap for April is
April's Daisies & Diamonds!
Love both...daisies are my favorite flower &
my son, Joel, is a diamond, born in the month of April! =)

I added all shapes of crystals to this charm with silver findings and chains.
Then I added the rhinestone charm to the bottom and several shapes of daisies.
I closed the charm with a lobster clasp. 
The tag is made with the Miraposa Solid Paper Collection.
The tiny tag is from 7Gypsies.
No, for those that are wondering...I didn't make the flower,
it is dollar store find LOL.

I needed to make 5 for the swap and I had an extra to RAK soon...
Fun way to use your stash...I love recycling the ingredients for this recipe...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment