Saturday, March 5, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Charm Swap over on TheScrapBeach...check them out...

This is the collection of charms from my group...
We were to make five charms with tags...

I got so ambitious in January that I sent my Jan/Feb charms together!!
So, I won the Early Bird Prize...JoAnn McKenzie hosted this charm swap
and made the four flowers and the adorable charm/tag next to them...
Thanks JoAnn! I love them!!


The charm on the left was the charm I made...
I thought this was a great way to use my stash...
The beautiful embossed tag and charm to
 the right was made by Artist JoAnn McKenzie.

The tag in the top left corner with the beautiful heart embossing
 on the tag was made by Artist Leah Douglas.

The bold and beautiful charm and tag on the left was
made by Artist Lisa Wilson
and the charm and tag in the center was 
made by Jessica Shook.
Don't you just LOVE the stamps!!! 
OMGOSH!! I do love them!

The amazing tag and charm in the center with the cute heart shaped
tag at the bottom was made by Artist Lori Danieski...

Swaps are so much fun and you get to use stash that you have on hand...
I had never participated in a beading swap until January and I am having
a blast. JoAnn makes it fun and special for all the participant.

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment