Tuesday, March 22, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Beaded Stick Pins...

I participated in a swap on TheScrapBeach and the participants were so talented...the theme was Chocolate and Cherries for the month of February. Lyla New was the hostess for this event. I think this is such a fun way to create something from a simple corsage pin...

Artist Patricia Steer of New Zealand

Artist Jessica Shook

Artist Lyla New

Artist Denise Jones I think made this but it was not marked...regardless, wow!

Then there is mine...I think for my first time, not bad, 
but I do think I will be more creative in the future...=)

 And then there are the ones I made continuously after this swap...I had such a good time and look forward to making even more. This will be a brooch I plan to wear for a special event...
Loving it...
So grab some stick pins, corsage pins, beads and glue or Glossy Accents and make your very own beaded stick pins to add a little fun to your creations too...again, loving it...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
Rita

2 comments:

Post a Comment