Sunday, March 13, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Altered Mini Composition Notebook...

I made this cute little altered notebook for JoAnn McKenzie
on TheScrapBeach Swap I participated in.
Fun and victorian...

I love this lace! The paper scrap from K&Company...

The charms are from a RAK that was sent to me...
I thought they added a great element for two page markers...
Angel of protection and the key to the heart of the creation...

I made the metal tag and then added the button as a feature embellishment.
I wanted to keep both covers flat so that it would make easier writing...

I like to cover both sides of my books.
If there is writing on the inside covers, I cover them too, 
but that wasn't the case with these little books...
I paid $.77 for this notebook but then found some at the dollar store
for 3/$1. The covers aren't as strong but would work well for this project...

Hope you enjoyed this idea...
JoAnn, thank you for lifting my creative juices to overflowing...
Quick easy gift for someone special...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment