Saturday, January 29, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Ladies Night Out Crafting with Friends making Decorative Tiles

Decorative Tiles by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
made with tile squares, napkins and Mod Podge...sweet...
Luggage tag made with bits of paper and die cuts...

Tonight, I had such fun at Ladies Night Out Crafting and having fun! We had dinner, the best loaded bake potato soup I have ever ate and then for dessert GiGi's Cupcakes...OMGosh..heaven...This was held church and there were a number of classes taught from punch art to crochet lace for socks to making aprons. The class I picked was tile art. My new friend Pam mentioned this to me Sunday and so I had to go! It was great to be out with friends and to see so many that I hadn't seen in a while. I will add this to our streaming live shows so that we can make it together...

Can you guess who the two Auburn and the two Alabama will go to? =)

Love, Blessings & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment