Friday, January 7, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Refined & Recycle...

"black heart" charm by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

 "black heart" jewelry collection by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
\
Recycled beads into amazing pieces of jewelry and charms...I love recycling things especially jewelry and beading into something else. These are some of those beads. I created a jewelry set and five charms from one long strand of beads. I took one piece and made eight pieces. Sometimes I feel recycled as each year passes...I grow and develop into a strong better person learning from the decisions I make and the choices I have in front of me. God's Word says that we walk through the fire so that we can be refined and renewed and that victory is ours, it is promised. I like that refined and recycled...=)  When I clean beads, I am constantly amazed what is found underneath the dirt and dust. Sometimes, we need to just clean our hearts and wash our mouths out with soap to find that happy peaceful place in our lives. If you are walking through the fire of cleansing or circumstance, know that there is victory in the end.

"...I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. 
They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 
'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The Lord is our God.' " 
Zech 3:19
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." 
Matthew 11:28

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
Remember2Recycle+Reuse+Recreate=Rockin'Awesomeness 

0 comments:

Post a Comment