Wednesday, January 5, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Love with a Heart Like His Shadowbox...

"Love with a Heart Like His...Personal Reflections" by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
Using an old book, I altered it adding some of my favorite things that I love...

 I added love in the form of family photos, 
metal, clock pieces, key, bird cage, tea pot, vintage blingy button, 
fiber, paper flowers, butterflies, crochet cotton lace, faith, books and beads...

I started to paint the book, but loved the cover tremendously...
I got this book at a thrift store and it was in really great condition...

I left the raw edge of the side pages in the book untouched...
I totally loved the rugged edges of these pages, they look torn...

Last week, I watched ArteDar as she showed many of her altered books
and I was inspired...so I had to create this book. 
My faith is deep and vast for I have walked paths that have led me to trust
Him in all and with all. It was amazing that my first altered book shadowbox would
reflect that and the things I find inspiring and love because of His love for me...
Rockin' Awesome...totally love it...
Watch the video of this book on my Youtube Channel...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
Remember2Recreate+Reuse+Recreate=Rockin' Awesomeness!!! =)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...