Monday, January 3, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Anchor...

I have accepted the ABC Scripture Challenge hosted by Triple The Scraps!
I am so excited about doing this faith walk and picked tags as my way to share each word prompt.
With the first word prompt being Anchor I decided on earth tone colors with a hint of blue water.

The first scripture was Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

The second scripture was from Hebrews 6:18-19a
"God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged. We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."
I had so much fun making this tag which housed two additional tags with hidden compartments.
It is my prayer, however, that my faith is never hidden from others and 
that the joy that lives in me wraps others in love and happiness.

I did have the embellishment challenge with this creation...I had not one diecut, sticker, cartridge, etc that had an anchor on it...So I made my own...thought it looked more like the tool for changing tires! LOL
This was a rockin' awesome project...Loving it... Oh btw, the stamps are from Close to My Heart as is the paper. I dry embossed two of the sheets using embossing envelops.The tags are standard shipping tags and #8 shipping tags.

Love, Blessings & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
ABCSCRC11

0 comments:

Post a Comment