Thursday, December 30, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Altered Book into The Techi-Bible...

"the techi-Bible" by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

the box cover for the old book altered...


 

the altered book slides out of the boxed cover...

inside The Techi-Bible with compartments to hold technology I carry with me often...

 there are places for all my cords to go and openings for me to reach the buttons of each item...

I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest creation and design...
This fills a need plus uses much of my stash and items that have been given to me...
I totally think this is rockin' awesome...
just wait until you see another idea I have...=)
Thanks to Garrett for naming this device...
Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}}, RHC
----->www.RitaHutchesonCobbs to pre-order your very own The Techi-Bible...<-----
**Video of this creation can be seen at YouTube. **

1 comments:

Julie Frokjer said...

Wow, that is really cool! Great project.

Post a Comment