Tuesday, December 28, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Friendship Tag using Stamp of the Month.

"friend" tag using a #8 shipping tag &...

This sheet from the Close to My Heart
 "My Reflections" December 2010 Kit of the Month ($29.95, #X7130B)
is amazing...when I applied Chocolate Distressing ink ($3.95 for 2 colors in chocolate & black, #Z1296),
 the pattern popped through the ink...Rockin' Awesome!...&...

Close to My Heart January 2011 Stamp of the Month
"Find Your Style" (#D1452, Cost Free to $22.95)

I just wanted to share this with you...I was so very pleased with how the tag turned out.
It is going to look great as a gift tag for my special friend...
Loving it...
BTW...I will be posting completed charm sets in my personal website store
this week....they are beautiful additions to your cards, tags, and mini albums...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your tag is just beautiful. Love the charm

Coleen said...

Lovely tag Rita. I"m a vintage gal myself. You do nice BTW, did you know you can remove the "word verification" gadget so followers can post more quickly? I did that long ago and have had NO spam problems. Just a thought.
Cheers and Happy New Year, Coleen in Ukraine

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Thanks, Coleen...thought I had that setting you suggested but didn't...I so appreciate you letting me know...hugs...and thanks for the comments!! =) Thanks to you too Tracy...I so appreciate you! Hugs...

Post a Comment