Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Integrity...a 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

Melissa (GodsMixedMediaGirl) taught me to make flowers today!
These are three I made following her live show! Thanks, Mel!

Today has been the most productive day, no, I take that back, this week has been the most productive week I have had in a long time! I made three 12x12 layouts that I want to use as wall hangings, one is a gift. I have made a 16x20 shadow box layout that only needs to be framed. I have also completed two altered composition books and made one 8.5x11 and  one 8x8 scrapbook albums that were commissioned pieces. Today is just Wednesday too! =) Tomorrow I will cut out the tree skirt I have planned for a friend and I plan to work on it through the weekend. I am having such fun creating and as I go along, I have made a wonderful list of projects to work on for 2011. Now...I must get through next week so that I can finish my second novel! I am loving all that is happening these days....

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment