Saturday, December 4, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Reuse, Recycle, Recreate

Sometimes I worry that because I don't have the right tools or the latest and greatest papers and embellishments that I can't create things like scrapbooking pages, cards, art journaling pages or backgrounds. A few months ago, I accepted the challenge to not buy art supplies other than adhesive until my birthday. At the time that was around two hundred days away...now, it's less than 75 days ahead. The great part is that I have kept that challenge. I have reused, recreated, recycled and used what I have on hand to create art. 

Sometimes what we need is right in front of us and with the New Year rolling around, something you might add to your New Year's Resolutions is to accept the challenge yourself to reuse, recycle and recreate. You will not only feel better about yourself and your art, but you will clear out many things that otherwise might never get used. Our blessings come from being good stewards of our time, money and resources. Think about it. So I challenge you today to create something with the theme **reuse, recycle, recreate** I can't wait to see what you come up with. =)



Love, Blessings & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

2 comments:

VAKAnomi said...

Thanks for the great idea Rita...:D

Hugs,
Mirja

- - Sheryl - - said...

great idea! Can use it on stamp pads too - will give it a try

Post a Comment