Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

2010 in 5 Minutes or Less...

Cute Christmas Gift made with scrap paper
by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh) rever10


It is a total given that if I did set a timer for five minutes and recapped on the past year, hands down it would be the creative flow and growth that I have experienced this year! I am so excited that I have discovered scrapbooking and paper arts but I have discovered art journaling, painting, altering objects into art, and learned that using what you have is a wonderful way to recycle, reuse and to recreate, which has also become my theme for my world of art and creativity. I treasure the love, peace and hope that flows from my soul and being. I am completely happy and looking forward to an amazing year to come. What about you? What is the one thing you have gained in a positive air of 2010?


Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment