Monday, December 13, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

What is my next action?

Ornaments I painted and decorated for our tree this year.
I will have them available for sale on my website also.

Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky) reverb10


As I have been thinking about the past year and all the amazing things that have happened. I discovered youtube, streaming live on three different networks, twitter, Facebook, radio program, various mediums that I have learned.  Now that I think about what 2011 will hold for me and what I will do next, I see myself celebrating...


Bring 2011 on, I am so ready to move out of the past 10 years and pray that the next ten will be filled with peace, hope, love and joy. God is so good in taking us to this point of victory and creativity.


Love, Blessings and {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

2 comments:

Jen said...

I would love to write a book! Not really sure what kind but I think the process is fascinating. I think I would start with a children's book as children's literature is my favorite!!

I was just thinking about some of things I plan to do in 2011!

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

So, you've got big plans for 2011, too! YOU GO GIRL! It's gonna be a great year, I can already feel it!

Post a Comment