Saturday, February 2, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Scrapbooking: multiple photographs on a page

 I will be the first to admit that I am still a baby scrapbooker. I can't wait to learn how to put 12, 16, 18 photographs on a page!!! Hear me breathing heavy?! LOL, I don't take that many photographs at an event (rolling my eyes, holding my fingers crossed behind my back, praying for repentance as God forgives me and just shakes his head lol)... However, I had eight photographs that were all large and were screaming "please don't cut me down to size" so I had to use them on a two page spread.

 I did it! I fanned them out simply and completely with a focal point at the bottom of the fan. I added a simple journaling spot to the corner. The paper spoke for itself and then I added scrap trim around the outside of the layout when I had my photographs down. I also added pearls to the page detailed elements for accent. Pretty.

Again, I fanned out the photographs, giving the page a focal point photograph and a simple journaling spot. I kept it simple and unique which was totally perfect and complete. Doing this, if it had been an attended event, I could have added the tickets, napkins, bulletin, etc behind the photographs...perfect for holding whatever life brings to the page. =)

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment