Friday, February 1, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Scrapbooking: double using tags

Finding creative ways to use tags is my nitch in creating scrapbook pages. If there is a way to use a tag, this gal will find it! =) I love love love to use tags. I take soda boxes, cardboard, poster board, cardstock, junk mail, magazine subscription tabs, whatever that has some texture to it and cut them out as tags. It is inexpensive and a great way to recycle. 

 Here I put a tag behind the photograph as an embellishment and even left a bit hanging out that could have some simple journaling on it if I wanted. I also used a tab punch pull but could have punched a whole and dangled some fibers and some beads with charms...many fun options are still available before I actually post this in a book.

Then I added a space behind the paper piece I added to the page to hold a tag for my actual journaling. Tags are a great way to add some punch to your pages and even hid that bit of journaling you might not want to take away from the photograph or the page as a whole. Give them a try...you will love the addition to your pages...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment