Tuesday, February 19, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

I love these moments...scrapbooking page layout

 My friends say that if anyone knows where all the Starbucks are in the state of Alabama and to Nashville, it's me! Too funny. However, it isn't just for enjoying a cup of coffee, a latte, a flavored frap, hot chocolate, tea, or a nice pastry...one can read, play games on their laptop, do school work or...scrapbook! I do... This is one of many pages I have created at one of my favorite Starbucks. "I love these memories..." not only at Starbucks, my point of a good cup of coffee but a point of respite for me during these days of my life, but also, I love my time with girlfriends, scrapbooking, crochet, talking, Bible study, or just being.

The kit I used was from Close to My Heart and I really liked the canvas embellishments that came with it. I ordered a second kit I liked it so much. The papers are a little weak but with the added cardstock from my stash, it worked great. I added tags with my favorite Stampin' Up punch as a the pull. I can journal more about the event and the photos using the tag. The event represented on this page was different years at Scrapping for a Cure to raise money and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis. I love Rachael McGuire and her family. They work very hard to waken the community and those around them to the creativity of scrapbooking as a respite and to CF. Love the whole process but not the disease. Check out their story...

Respite...creating and refreshing the mind...I highly recommend it for everyone...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment