Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:45 AM | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
Scrapping for a Cure to raise money and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis. I love Rachael McGuire and her family. They work very hard to waken the community and those around them to the creativity of scrapbooking as a respite and to CF. Love the whole process but not the disease. Check out their story...
Respite...creating and refreshing the mind...I highly recommend it for everyone...
About this blog
Hi, Everyone! Welcome to a mix of my realities ranging from home, faith, creativity and family. There is a variety of information from recipes to art, faith to fun. So, grab a cup of coffee or a cup of tea and spend some time with me...
$10 Monthly (recurring) $5 Monthly (recurring) $2 Monthly (recurring) One  Time Contribution
- I Love Granola! Recipe =) that is GF and NF!!
- Cooking Spinach is a New Experience...
- Crochet Granny Square Scarves...
- My Gluten Free Snicker-doodle Cookies Recipe
- French Toast with Peaches...
- I love these moments...scrapbooking page layout
- Stamp and Organizing Idea...
- Sunday Randomness...and my makeshift kitchen...
- Madison's Birthday Bow
- Scrapbooking: Blinging it Up
- Scrapbooking: multiple photographs on a page
- Scrapbooking: double using tags
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (108)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (82)