Sunday, February 3, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Scrapbooking: Blinging it Up

 One thing I have never been afraid of or never second guessed, is using ribbons, embellishments or even bright pretty bling on my boys pages. I have three sons and I figure that if they want to recreate the pages, then, sweeties, feel free to scan them and go for it! I would love to see what you create. In today's technology, I think they would love digital scrapbooking, don't you?! Regardless, I love using bling. My eye glasses have it, my cups have it, my life is all about bling...so, why not my pages...

 I created a trail and then an imperfect flower, I just noticed lol. In addition to the bling, I added the tab punch behind the photos for simple journaling. In this Special Ministries Sunday School Class, we used Art Journaling to build our lesson and reinforce the encouragement we wanted those with us to carry with them all week.

On this page, I added some simple pearls to the page as I have done on some other pages along with tiny journaling spots and punched tags behind the photographs. Sweet expressions for sweet faces that brought us joy week after week and do now day after day. Loving it... Consider adding bling, metal, ribbons, or recycling something you find on your path of walking from place to place and bringing it to your page. I wonder what it might be?!!

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment