Scrapping for a Cure event on Saturday. I am thinking of making my holiday cards with this layout and using the caption "Whirl Wishing you a Merry Christmas!" hmmm, well, maybe not...=) We used a photo corner punch to make the pinwheels and folded it from corner to corner in an odd way. I will have to take photographs and share with you in a how-to format...but it is really easy and cute...of course all the bling was my idea, I know, you aren't surprised lol...
About this blog
Hi, Everyone! Welcome to a mix of my realities ranging from home, faith, creativity and family. There is a variety of information from recipes to art, faith to fun. So, grab a cup of coffee or a cup of tea and spend some time with me...
$10 Monthly (recurring) $5 Monthly (recurring) $2 Monthly (recurring) One  Time Contribution
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (108)
- A tiny bit of advice for today...
- Brasterpieces with The Painted Bra Project
- Whirl Wind of a Pinwheel Card...Loving it...
- Wrapping up Christmas with this Adorable Holiday C...
- I am so in love!!! With...Mosaic Scrapbooking!!!
- Time to...Celebrate Scrapbook Page Layout...
- Altered Chalk Board Project
- Saturday's Scrapping for Cure Crop and Classes
- Fabric Crochet Rugs with a Pattern...
- Card Portfolio and 2 Thanksgiving Cards PLUS Girlf...
- My first EVER attempt at Hair Bow Making!!! Can yo...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2010 (82)