Scrapping for a Cure during one of the class sessions and LOVE LOVE LOVE the whole process! I think this is something you don't straddle the fence over, either you love it or hate it...I am in love!! I have gotten so many ideas already. These photographs were extras that I had of the Newell family from the Heritage Cookbook scrapbook I have been working on for some time and I wanted to use them for this project. After finishing this, I decided, it will go in a shadowbox and framed for my home! I need to add a title and maybe some stamping in various areas to bring the whole thing together but WOW!!!
About this blog
Hi, Everyone! Welcome to a mix of my realities ranging from home, faith, creativity and family. There is a variety of information from recipes to art, faith to fun. So, grab a cup of coffee or a cup of tea and spend some time with me...
$10 Monthly (recurring) $5 Monthly (recurring) $2 Monthly (recurring) One  Time Contribution
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (108)
- A tiny bit of advice for today...
- Brasterpieces with The Painted Bra Project
- Whirl Wind of a Pinwheel Card...Loving it...
- Wrapping up Christmas with this Adorable Holiday C...
- I am so in love!!! With...Mosaic Scrapbooking!!!
- Time to...Celebrate Scrapbook Page Layout...
- Altered Chalk Board Project
- Saturday's Scrapping for Cure Crop and Classes
- Fabric Crochet Rugs with a Pattern...
- Card Portfolio and 2 Thanksgiving Cards PLUS Girlf...
- My first EVER attempt at Hair Bow Making!!! Can yo...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2010 (82)