Rachael McGuire and her sisters always host the greatest events, but their hearts are in it because they are raising money for Cystic Fibrosis. Rachael and husband, James, have a daughter with CF and we are helping them help the CF Foundation find a cure.
However, I think WE the scrapbookers at these events are getting the most out of the events...wait till you see what is in that bag!!!
More of my stash...I can't travel light lol. When we arrived at the event which was at Madison Square Mall in Huntsville Alabama, there were people to unload our vehicles! I have never been to an event that did that! I was like "WOW"!!! I had a lot too...My friend Judy is a veteran...she can do it in one sweep, not me. I have to take it all "just in case I might need it" you know, you have been there! =)
Judy Hardwick, a mixed-media artist and scrapbooker working on a project for her son's new home. She is very talented and a mentor that inspires me and encourages all that she comes in contact with.
video and Rachael as it played. Nobody knows how life works with a patient who has CF especially a child who has daily treatments and spending weeks in the hospital. This is a good reminder and glimpse of why we come together to do this several times a year. I so love this family!! I appreciate the hard work they do for everyone battling CF.
About this blog
Hi, Everyone! Welcome to a mix of my realities ranging from home, faith, creativity and family. There is a variety of information from recipes to art, faith to fun. So, grab a cup of coffee or a cup of tea and spend some time with me...
$10 Monthly (recurring) $5 Monthly (recurring) $2 Monthly (recurring) One  Time Contribution
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (108)
- A tiny bit of advice for today...
- Brasterpieces with The Painted Bra Project
- Whirl Wind of a Pinwheel Card...Loving it...
- Wrapping up Christmas with this Adorable Holiday C...
- I am so in love!!! With...Mosaic Scrapbooking!!!
- Time to...Celebrate Scrapbook Page Layout...
- Altered Chalk Board Project
- Saturday's Scrapping for Cure Crop and Classes
- Fabric Crochet Rugs with a Pattern...
- Card Portfolio and 2 Thanksgiving Cards PLUS Girlf...
- My first EVER attempt at Hair Bow Making!!! Can yo...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2010 (82)