Saturday, July 23, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Louise's Zucchini Pancake Recipe

Louise's Zucchini Pancake Recipe

Thursday morning, I woke at 4 am saying that if I was a good wife and mother, one would think I would make pancakes for my family...so not! I was going back to bed!! =) However, I added, that I just might make pancakes for supper that night. Our cousin, Louise Bennett, an amazing personal chef, posted a recipe for zucchini pancakes. OMGosh!! I couldn't post enough after we made them that night how much we absolutely loved them! They were so very good! So here is her recipe and I am encouraging her to blog more of her wonderful recipes!!! She is a true talent...

Ingredients:

4 cups zucchini, shredded
1 small onion, grated
2 eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cup flour 
bread crumbs with garlic to taste (optional, but delicious)

Instructions: Cook just as you would any other pancakes, we used a griddle to make our pancakes, sprayed with cooking spray and a tad of butter. Takes about 1 minute on each side. Louise suggested serving with sour cream or pepper jelly, since I had both, we tried both...ummmmmyyyy...oh yes, it was so very good...

Thank you, Louise, for an amazing supper dish recipe...Loved it...


Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},

Rita
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment