Monday, July 5, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

My Tote & The Guy Mini Album Patterns AND an Artist Tip!!

I am so excited about having these patterns available for everyone! There have been so many requests for My Tote Mini Album Pattern that I wanted to feature it first here.  It is very detailed, offering 17 pages of step-by-step instructions along with templetes and a complete materials list that includes all the measurements needed to make this mini album. You will find it easy and enjoyable. I have also thought of doing the My Tote Mini Album as a Ustream show. Regardless, the video is also featured on my website with the pattern information.

Also, available in my website store is the pattern for The Guy mini album! This pattern is also filled with templates, directions, a complete materials listing that includes all the measurements as well. It is a fun album for the guy in your life regardles of the celebration.  It is 11 pages filled with every aspect of creating this mini album. There is also a video available with the pattern information so that you can catch a glimpse of this beautiful projects. 

Finally, I want to share with you a wonderful tip that I have for offering creative embellishments by using a simple brad.  Punch a hole in the corner of your photo/journaling mat. Place the brad in the hole and spread the prongs. Curl the one closest to the corner forward toward the top of the brad. Insert a jump ring to hold a charm or add a tiny safety pin. This is very strong and will stay in place. I used a jewelry tool to curl the brad.  Isn't this a fun idea?? I can't wait ot see what you create doing this.  I also have a page in a mini album that I used this technique for the closure and slipped a ribbon through the curled tip of the brad. 

I look forward to working with you as you create fun projects for your family and friends. There is no better time to start than now to create gifts for the coming holidays. Thanks so much for your support and encouragement as I grow as an artist.

Love, Blesisngs, and {{{Hugs}}},

Rita

1 comments:

joyce rodli said...

HiYa Rita, thanks for the brad tip. Saw your The Beginnings vid and I had to smile that JournalArtista made you do it! Are you on Flickr? Happy happies.

Post a Comment