Tuesday, July 13, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Art Journaling of a Beginner

I hope you enjoy a glimpse of my first attempts of art journaling...they won't be my last...
For my dad...today I voted because of my dad; today I voted because of the freedom he gave me.
Materials:  Acrylic paints, wooden star forms, acetates, photos, ABCs, journaling spot, glossy accents.

Music Soothes the Soul
Materials: Acrylic paint, Ranger Crackle Paint, rubons, Prima, vintage photo, acetates

Spoken words have the ability to heal or kill.
Materials: Acrylic paints, Copic maker black, rubons, diecut, crackle paint

Believe...in me
Materials: Markers, ABCs, pen


Love
This one...material experimentation...gold crackle paint that didn't work, stamp, acrylic paints, pen


Beautiful
Materials:  Acrylic paints, rubons, Ranger crackle paint, pen


Clouds
Materials:  Acrylic paints, watercolor paints, pen, pencil

Spend some time today, creating...
Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

1 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

Hey Rita thanks for the comment, the mini is one of Lauras, i linked to her main page as I couldn't find the actual post it was in lol can't remember now if she did a video for it or if it was just instructions. The size and shape is dependent on your envelopes, mine are different sizes to lauras.

Even if i had a design of my own i couldnt do a video, i would be scared stiff lol

loving your journal pages,my favourite is the Believe one. xxx

Post a Comment