Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Mom's Taxi Mini Album...


I have just completed a video showing on my YouTube channel of my latest mini album design and it is sooooo very cute!! I purchased the picture frame at a thrift store for $.39 (yes, 39 Cents) and thought what  a great mini this would make, thinking I might use it for the cover...then I just decided to to keep the frame separate and make a mini based on it's design. It was sooo much fun.


The back is just as cute as the front and this mini album is filled with fun pages of places mom's go on any given day with the last page being a retreat for the long taxi haul of the day. The brads on the back serve as tail lights and say "mom". Again the daisy key chain is also from a thrift store.

One never knows what will give us inspiration to create, recreate, recycle, reuse or simly and truly inspire our imaginations and creativity. 

Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

2 comments:

spatch said...

This album is a hoot and your enthusiasm makes me smile! Hope you are feeling better

- - Sheryl - - said...

adorable - now I am off to find the video

Post a Comment