Tuesday, July 20, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Can you say organized?

Well, just maybe my organization went a little overboard, but you have to admit, I can find everything now! Even my sweet dog, Chocolate, the true artist in my studio, knows where to find his treats. I discovered something about myself and my ADHD...when I need to sort out my thoughts or work out a problem within my soul and mind, I resort to cleaning something.  It is very theraputic plus I get things "ship shape" as my son, Garrett, says.  Last weekend, I reorganized the annex studio so that it would be more functional and I could have everything at my finger tips. The annex measures 12x6 and is one end of our master bedroom.  My main studio is larger but not accessible to the house. My son, Garrett, needs me in the house to be close to him, something to do with his disability and a reality since my father's passing. Regardless, it totally works for us. 

All this organization is getting me, us, you, me ready for something bigger. My art life will be growing which is very exciting. I will be going live on Ustream and BlogTalkRadio! I am very excited about these adventures!! Lots of great things happening and I want you to be a part of that with me.

Also, today I got a wonderful package of tools in the mail...love surprises...keep creating and living your dreams.

Loving it...

Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

4 comments:

Deni said...

I really would really like to be more organised but with 3 workstation here its hard
lol
Dollhouses,quilting and now scrapbooking lol
ooo tools I'm mad about tools! lol

LindaC said...

Oh, I see several things I don't have and would like to add to my stash. Maybe I'll get lucky!

Bonnie in SC said...

I'm right there with ya Rita, lol.

Jeanette said...

I hope only the best for you Rita.
dont be to famous and forget us.:)

Post a Comment