Sunday, July 18, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Home Mini Album & Wall Decor...You will LOVE it!!!


I was so excited as I watched Kathryn at TheScrapBeach work with the Welcome Home Collection by Teresa Collins that I had to purchase it right way. It came with paper, diecuts, acetate, chipboard, stamps...oh I was very pleased.  I thought about how to use these papers and the door panels in the collection kept coming to my mind. As I woke one morning, it hit me...a house inside of a box!! So I created the box to house all those that I love in a very elegant way but totally functional.  The first run with the binding and sides didn't work for me, so I made it larger and knew that was the way it was meant to be. Plus if you have watched the video for this mini album design, you know that the walls will come apart making it easier to see the pages!! I know, you love it don't you!! I love how it looks now sitting on my shelf with the wall decor elements on each side...



With the left over paper from making the Home Mini Album, yes, there were papers left over and still some for another fun project, I made these wall hanging. My favorite part is the Tim Holtz door knob on the outside of the glass!! I told you so...these are so beautiful to me and fit into my home perfectly.


I have created a 15+ page pattern filled with complete measurements, details, materials needed, etc to make your very own Home Mini Album. You will love it and what a better time to get started on making these for holiday gift giving. I am so excited about this project.  Also, for my youtube buddy and thescrapbeach friend, 66MSClaudia, I am donating, upon request, the proceeds from this pattern to Claudia. She lost her husband last week unexpectedly and is left to raise 6 children. They were a one income family just like our family.  So, I am so very excited to do that for Claudia, you get something, she gets something and I get the best of it all seeing you make this album too.  OH I am soooo excited, can you feel it!!!


Also, I have kits available to make the Home Mini Album. They are already going rather fast so be sure to get one if you would like all the elements I used in making this one.   There are far more items in this kit at retail value, the price of the kit is a steal AND you get a copy of the pattern too!

Finally, open the door of possibilites by living your dreams, reaching for your goals and creating the things you or others may think will never be. It is respite ant it good for your soul to create. Life has enough realities with it so why not create the things that crosses that line to bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart.

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
from our home to yours,
RHC

1 comments:

Jill W. said...

Rita,
I really love what you have done with this collection.... thanks for sharing.
~Jill

Post a Comment