Monday, July 12, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

July Online Crop with 6/6 Challenges...

Each month, I participate in an online crop with TheScrapBeach. Kathryn does a great job putting each one together, offering fun inspiration throughout the event. She also gives us challenges to work with which, for me, stretches my creativity to new places. The first challenge was clouds...as a child remember laying out under the sky and imagining what this cloud and that one might be? For me, I used my art journal to create my thoughts for this challenge.  Then with the remainder challenges, I created a new page for a mini album I am working on...perfect idea...each month I will use the challenges to create a mini album for that month's family photos!! I do take a lot of them each month and this will help tremendously in creating a home for those pictures...

Challenge 2

Challenge 3

Challenge 4

Challenge 5

Challenge 6

I can't wait to print the photos for these pages. I have 3 more pages to complete and it will be ready. I used a pre-cut mini chipboard album from Michaels, costing $1, and a paper pack from KandCompany for the pages. 

Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
Rita
**Update: I made this into a mini-album I titled "Paris Dreams". It was a wonderful way to use the pages in a collective project. I then tied a beautiful burgundy ribbon around the whole mini-album. Lovely... 

1 comments:

Jill W. said...

Great Job Rita!!!
~Jill

Post a Comment