Friday, June 30, 2017 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

My Weight Loss Journey: No Secrets...Q/A Time

 Follow me on Instragram
July 2010 Weight: 450 lbs  to  May 2017 Weight: 142 lbs
#RitaHutchesonCobbs

During my weight loss journey, I get some of the routine questions like a daily menu of what I eat to have I had plastic surgery. I share my menus often, but I will answer the plastic surgery up front, NO...If a someone came along and offered to pay for it free and clear, like anyone, I have a whole bunch of skin that I will be happy to say goodbye to! However, like Paul in the Bible, my thorn in the flesh isn't so much a thorn, not that I am trying to work it off, it's a reminder of where I have come and sweet goals I am striving to achieve. 

I know there are many other questions that you have. I have no secrets and have a life of experiences that should have given me plenty of excuses not to have walked this journey. My closest friends could answer for me in telling you that my ultimate reason for success has been my faith, my constant hope and my love for God. The second, would be my son, Garrett, and wanting to be the best caregiver I can be for him and now, my mother. Finally, for myself. I want to be healthy in body, mind and soul.

This is your opportunity to ask me questions and I will either answer here or follow-up with blog posts. I want what I share to be beneficial to your goals regardless what they are. So, let's go...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment