Wednesday, June 28, 2017 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Journaling...

#RitaHutchesonCobbs

This weekend, books I read, articles I glanced through, podcasts I listed to all pointed to journaling.  Each said to write down everything from your thoughts to focusing on your strengths to notes from even the book I was reading. Writing things down brings them to the front of your memory just when you need them the most. It helps with retention and even with conversation. I thought these especially were interesting because two of the greatest fears among people today is losing their memory with age and carrying on a conversation with others regardless of age.  Regardless how journaling is defined...It might be worth considering.

Journaling Ideas:
Thoughts
Daily Living
Question and Answers
Book Reading 
Thanksgiving (Lists)
Prayers or Praise
Poetry
Dating 
(Don't laugh...I have a friend that lists what she wears)
Meetings (Positives/Negatives)
Articles
Recipes/Cooking
Bible Reading
Devotionals/Meditations
Last Thoughts of the Day 
(My Small Group Leader has us doing this for a year)
Daily Food Intake
Daily Exercise
Financials
Work Experience
Decorating
Blogging
Art Journaling
...and there are so many more...write...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment