Saturday, June 24, 2017 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Happiness to Joy begins with Love.

Downtown Hartselle, Alabama

Friendships. Family. Fellowship. I have thought a lot about these three areas of my life this past week, thankful and grateful. I have also came face to face with the road ahead in areas of fellowship, especially in my church, that I need to work harder. Everywhere we look there are people who need our friendship, your love, want you as family, crave some fellowship. It's up to you and up to me to take the time, schedule the time, make it spontaneous, do whatever we can to love. We are commanded to love. Regardless. No excuses. Happiness to Joy begins with Love. 

Hugs, Rita

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this post Miss Rita! Life is a journey... Be Not Afraid!

Post a Comment