Thursday, February 3, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Valentine's is coming up charmed...

 "sweeter than sweet" charm for the Valentine's Day Charm Swap II
on the beach hosted by Joann...

Another view of the charm and the tiny heart charm that says,
"handmade with love"
perfect for this charm...

I just wanted to share this charm I made today for the Valentine's Day Charm Swap.
I have already become a member of one group but another needed one more participant
so I offered to do it. I need the charms too... =)

Here is the first one I made for the first group...

"sweetness" charm by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

It has been fun to learn something new and making these charms has been a delight...
I can't wait to share the beaded corsage pins I have made...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
**Home of my first novel, "Born of the Heart" & more charms and beaded items...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful charms Rita!

Brenda Sue Reeves Hornsby said...

I have something for you on my blog
http://scrappingsuzieqtt.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylist-blogger-award.html
Thanks a bunch!

Post a Comment