Tuesday, February 1, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Altered Journal Swap from Alyson over on the Beach...


Can you believe this? It is so very much me! I love this tremendously and can't wait to use it even though I want to prop it up and simply look at it! It is that fabulous and absolutely beautiful! Alyson did a rockin' awesome job in making this for me (gulp) she may send mine for her back to me. =)


If you are interested in learning more about the various swaps on the beach, just sail on over and check it out. In the meantime, I will start journaling in this wonderful creation. Again, Alyson, thank you for the journal and for the goodies you sent!  I needed flowers and lace badly and I love these colors...I will post a video soon of the whole journal.

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment