Thursday, February 17, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Lake Guntersville Scrapbooking Retreat & Celebration Weekend...

I wanted to start with the next photo and end with this one, but it was absolutely by far my favorite photo
for when the sun went down Thursday night of the retreat, my soul was relaxed
more so than it had been in a very long time...
this is the balcony just outside the room where the scrapbook retreat was held
and was taken from our room at the lodge...
More photos can be seen on my gallery...

Deer were everywhere at the Lake Guntersville State Park...
and yes, I got plenty of photos of these amazing animals...

Lake Guntersville Lodge...

My scrapbook nook had plenty of room with a comfortable chair...
Leigh Lee and Edith Wray were the hosts for this event...

This was Thursday after I arrived...more were on their way and
by Sunday the room was full of scrappy happiness...AND 3 shops represented...

...what can I say!! I love my stress free wardrobe but love the fish lunch I had even more...

Some of the scrappy happy gals...

Lake Guntersville...this was the view from our balcony at our room...
simply beautiful...I am so glad for this special time together with friends...

By far, this was the best retreat I have ever been on...
it was well organized and planned...
I believe as participants we all got more from this retreat than the cost...
I didn't have one negative experience the whole trip...
Hope to see you there next year...=)
Thank you Leigh and Edith!!!!!
Thank you JUDY for putting up with me too!!!

Love, Blessings and {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

4 comments:

Becky said...

So wonderful that you got to get away to such a beautiful place and relax...and do what you love!

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the retreat. YAY! The space looks wonderful -- love the view and all those deer!

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

P.S. Love fried pickles, but as you can imagine, I don't get them often in SoCal!

Tracy said...

Looks like such a beautiful place. Nice space to work in.
Never had a fried pickle before

Post a Comment