Tuesday, February 8, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

My Altered Journal from Alyson is starting to fill up =)

 This is the Altered Journal I got from Alyson who was my swap partner...

This is the first pages of the journal using the first prompt she added for me...

I wanted to make something for this page as I answered the prompt...
then I art journaled the page...Loving it...

Adding the photo was part of the prompt Alyson added...then I embellished the page...

As I listed the 10 moments in my life, I knew that I wanted to expand the thoughts
giving the reason why I felt these were the top 10 thus far...
so I created tags for the following pages and they are still being developed...

Also, I placed "The House" sketches that DeDe encouraged her viewers to create
in the first section of the journal..I wanted them there to remind me of such a 
special creative process...

It is hard not to fill ever page right now...but this is to be a year process and I wish to give it that...
Thank you again, Alyson, for creating a special gift for me...
I am glad you liked the one I made for you...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Becky said...

Great little journal you have recieved there! How much fun!

Felicia said...

Just beautiful! Looks like it would be so much fun to just wander through.

*huggles*
=0)

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Love what you have done so far Rita! Glad to see you are having so much fun with it!
hugs Alyson x

Post a Comment