Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Healing through Art Journaling

 I have started a new journey with my art journaling through two series of classes. One set of classes is with 21Secrets which is a group of artists coming together teaching 21 different lessons in art journaling. The other class series is taught by Tam at Willowing. The pages featured are from week 1 of Tam's lessons.
 The drawing above is the self portrait we were to do. Not bad for a first timer. =)

I loved the lesson for this week, especially in how to do the eyes. I have asked for help in making ears since I don't have the hair to cover them as Tam does. =)  I like the butterfly on the cheek which represents my new life as an artist. My theme was Create.

I simply can't stop looking at the eyes. I see me in them, knowing the depth I have seen and the path I have walked to get to this point.  I see them searching to learn more so that the happiness and peace within will live on forever.  Loving these classes....

Love, Blessings and {{{hugs}}},
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment