Monday, October 18, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

A Layout Challenge!!!

I designed this layout sketch so that you could create a page for a prize. My layout is completed and posted below. I think this is fun and functional, with all the elements meshed to the bottom right corner, it would flow well alone or with a 2 page spread.  So have fun with it...

This is my finished layout based on the layout sketch challenge. The paper is K@Company and the stamps are from Close to My Heart I also posted a video about it on youtube! I totally totally love love love this photo of our sons, Ethan and Joel while we were at the beach a couple of years ago. I had to frame it for the time being! Adorable... The pocket and the title piece are from a product package. Using what I had was important to me in creating this layout.

Now, it's your turn. Create a 12x12, 8x8, 6x6 or art journal the sketch.

Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

1 comments:

Julie Frokjer said...

Thanks for posting the challenge Rita! Here is the one I completed on my Flicker site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/julief2010/5102271739/

Post a Comment