Tuesday, September 7, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

What a week...& it's only Wednesday....


I have been so excited this past week at the amazing things that are happening in my neck of the woods! Not only have I gotten several unfinished projects completed, but I have started some new ones excepting challenges (literally) from my son. Joel works for a materials center that puts curriculum kits together for teachers. He brings home the empty boxes or some wrapping just to see if I can create something from them. Well, I did...but you will have to wait for the videos later this week. =)

Friday, I shared my first ever art journaling show live via Ustream. It wasn't a class since I am not experienced in that medium, but it was wonderful sharing time with friends and having them give me pointers along the way.  Then on Saturday, for the first time, I attended a crop and actually scrapbooked! I was so pleased with inspiration I had received on several streaming live show and the ladies attending the crop that I have now completed 15 pages of my theme. Loving it!!  

This has been an awesome week, and indeed it is only Tuesday...can't wait to see what the rest of the week will hold.

Love, blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment