Monday, August 23, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Latest Composition Book Recycling Project...that you will totally love!!


Listening to Adele on my iPod, enjoying the return of our internet this morning, getting my Xolair shots, finishing up a crochet flower and then adding the final touches to my newest composition book recycling project (addiction that is in full swing), this has been a productive Monday already! Just saying... This photo is the cover of my newest book...but even at a sideways glance it doesn't compare to the inside...check this out...

Don't you LOVE it!!! I can never find my post notes or a piece of paper much less a pen when a phone call comes in or a website link I need to remember. This was one of my dreams for the composition book. I will save the inside pages for journaling or another project down the road.  However, this was such a sweet project to add to my growing composition books recycled, revamped into something fun and creative.

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

3 comments:

Coleen said...

Rita, just love this idea....how handy can ya get. I just might need to make a few of these...one for upstairs, downstairs and the office. Great gift idea too, like a mini-office. Thanks for following on my blog again. Hope it is a blessing to you. I"m following here now too.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great idea! it turned out so well!

Amanda said...

I would like to make these as a teacher appreciation gift. But I have a couple of questions....1. What is the black sheet on left and what is it used for? 2. How did you stick the post-its on the right side?

Thanks

Post a Comment