Saturday, August 7, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

This week on Open Studio, Tool Belt Apron used two ways...


Wednesday, August 11th, at 1 pm CST (Vintage Apron) and 6 pm CST (Children's Apron),
 the only Ustream fed website for Artists Only

I am so excited to make this apron for you this week during our Open Studio LIVE show. At 1 pm CST, I will recreate this apron with a little twist to it, but it will have various mediums used in it, like:  diecuts, paint, Mod Podge, decorative flowers, embossing, crochet lace and so much more...you will love creating this fun piece without any sewing whatsoever!!!  Then at 6 pm CST, I am taking this apron and creating it different with wonderful elements any child will love!  So, be sure to spend some time with me this Wednesday for Open Studio...now at a new time and new day!!! I am so very excited to share this with you as well as some fun tips and techniques for your creativity regardless what medium you will be working with.

Also, I just want to remind you that your continued support by purchasing my patterns and handmade items on my website help me stay in business and offer exceptional giveaways each month. The patterns are in great detail giving you step-by-step directions in the projects I make. Also, if you enjoy what you see and the tutorials, tips, techniques and videos that I provide, please donate through "Rita's Tips" located on my blog. I so appreciate your support and encouragement. Thank you for spending time with me each week.

Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

1 comments:

Deni said...

Oh what a cute apron Rita it is so sweet!!!!

Post a Comment