Monday, August 16, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Altered Composition Books

This is my Altered Composition Book that I plan to use for my food journal, homework from the nutritionist to eating healthier. I thought I would at least make every entry worth it by having a journal that was absolutely fun to open. The theme of course is time! It didn't take a day to get outstandingly beautifully fluffy and it will take time to have less fluff and even more beauty. 

This journal got the ball rolling for me. A sweet friend, Linda, is having a grand opening and needed door prizes, so she asked if I might donate something, because she is a dear friend, I said, "of course!" This is the Vintage Altered Composition Notebook/Journal.  The clasp is, you guessed it, totally recycled from something, but don't think I will tell you just yet. =)

I hope that your week is super creative filled with wonderful ideas and inspirations and may your sleeps be filled with sweet creative dreams. My Sunday got the week off to a blast as you can see from these two creations.

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC

3 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love altered items. Love that you used a couple Tim Holtz items.

Kimber said...

Love your composition books Rita! They are beautiful!

joyce rodli said...

turned out good,good, good

Post a Comment