Monday, June 7, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Graduation Mini Albums...


Is this mini album not totally beautiful!? Can you believe it when I say that it is also totally easy!?  Well, it was. I have wanted to use black and white papers with matching embellishments for a long time, but never had the opportunity to do so. When Laura with Following the Paper Trail made this mini album, I was very excited and pleased to have a perfect opportunity to use this paper collection. Since I didn't know the school colors for each high school graduate I needed a gift for, the black and white just screamed to be use for these minis.


There are ten pockets made from envelopes or handmade envelopes, which I did because of not having access to various colored envelopes. Each envelope pocket has a pullout card for photos or journaling. Then there is a space on top of the pocket for another photo spot or to create a journaling spot. 

After making these albums, I made one with flowers in the center of the front cover securing it with a decorative brad. I called it my little garden mini album that I can pass on as a gift. The other thought I had about this little ablum is that since it only takes about two hours to make, if you work continuously, that it is a great design to use on those days your creative juices just aren't flowing...it is simple, can be done with scrap paper, and is functional for any time.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fab-u-loo-so week!
Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
Rita

1 comments:

Post a Comment