Saturday, June 26, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Where the feet have walked...

This week has been one awesome week! When I thought of the title for this  blog, I remember having this photo of my son's feet.  Carefree walks in the cool grasses of a summer day is soothing and relaxing. That pretty much defines my week.  Since our internet has been down as well as our cell phones due to a storm that rolled through our area, I had a chance to focus on my work and a few chores around the house. With that I moved my existance to that of third shift, with 102 temps, it was the logical choice. 

So, this week here are a few places where the feet have walked:
*  A Baby Mini Album by recycling a children's book...
*  A Fortune Cookie Desk Flip Mini Book...
*  A mini album using ribbon cards...
*  The Guy Mini Album using scraps from the hammer mini album for Father's Day...(you will love the covers on this book that's for sure!)
*  Got the Welcome Home album ready to start...it is going to be very unique too! =)...
*  Music Themed Wall Hanging...
*  My first Art Journaling pages....
* ...plus so much more!!

Also, I have been working with the best webdesigner that exists in building my own personal website. I am very excited about this as you can imagine! The launch date is this week, July 1st. As my art grows, so will my website. We will begin with some basic pages which will include a shop where kits will be available for the many projects I work with.  The doors of opportunity are opening and I look forward to the growth that will come.  The gift of art is such a blessing in my life, a respite, and I look forward to sharing all of that with you.  So, keep watching...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},

Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment