Sunday, August 7, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

The beginnings of a positive thoughts faith 6x6 album...

This is a 6x6 scrapbook album I received in a 
goodie bag at a retreat...

I used a 12x12 faith theme paper from Hobby Lobby...

I took the page protector section out of the book
so that I could recover the whole chipboard album...

First, I covered the spin...

...wrapping it around to the inside...

Ok, I used a bit much folding it over the edges lol...

I loved the darker paper for the inside...

Then I adhered the page protector sectional back
into place using my ATG gun...

The book is completely covered...

...ready for some pages...
 
I chose the same base paper for the whole book,
cutting them all at 6x6...

...then I roughed up the edges using my scissors...
the scripture on this paper is Psalm 23...

I purchase this bracelet at a yard sale and plan to 
take it a part and make a charm for this album...I will
punch a hole into the top of the spin and let the charm
hang down...the key and the pearls just seemed fitting
for this album...when I am finished I will post more photos...

Love, Blessings and tons of {{{Hugs}}},
Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment