This is the front cover of the Mini Scrapbook Album titled "Beary Day"!
The Build-a-Bear is from the Stampin' Up! Sizzix Collection. I made the grass & tree trunk by hand, highlighting the tree trunk with Chocolate Chil SU ink. The tree green is made using Creative Memories cutting system, circle. I used the SU heart punch to do the hearts with the idea of "Picking Hearts" instead of Picking Apples. =) I plan to add some bling to the ribbon using beads and a bear charm.
The cover...this album is 5x5 for the most part...the tree is obviously larger.
This page is for journaling or to add a photo. I used SU Chocolate Chip ink to highlight the edges of the flower, which has a cute pearl in the middle. I used the Binderie to add the metal record binder at the top. Then I added scrap paper and ribbon to the bottom of the page. I stessed the edges of the scrap paper using sandpaper. The crackle paper is so perfect for this album, but I only had one sheet and not sure where it came from.
Page #3, was so much fun! I have ordered larger letter stickers for future albums, but this worked for this page. "Have a Beary Day!" The board border is scrap from a coffee collar I got from Starbucks on my last Chai-Latte. =) The butterfly was made from a Sizzix die cut. I layered it and supported each portion with foam raised dots (not sure what the actual name for them are). The hart diecut at the top, I accented the heart with Crystal Effects twice. It has a shiny raised appearance. Then I added a tag for a photo or journaling.
Pages 3-4 were my last pages to make & were very very creative. I took Crystal Effects and made several of the insects and butterflies stand out, shiny. Then I added the window view using white cardstock and raised foam adhesive squares. Finally, I didn't have fabric onhand so I used toilet tissue paper with flowery design & scalloped the edges. I think I will get a cat diecut or sticker for the window too!
This page was fun too! I made a pocket using a template I got at a card camp, added patterend paper to the front. On that patterned paper I used Crystal Effects on several of the butterflies to make them pop and shine. Then I added tags for accents.