Thursday, August 9, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Life: One Stitch at a Time...even in this Crochet Toddler Poncho...

Life is such a complex thing for some and for me it totally was for the first forty years. However, crochet, paper and beading are three of the art mediums that take me away from the seriousness sides of life that otherwise can be that ugly "s" word. So, lately, I have been crocheting a LOT...One of the projects is this Infant/Toddler Pink Crochet Poncho...

I have made a couple of these already, but on this one I added only one flower, thinking the simplicity of it was much prettier with the pink fiber. I wanted the pink stitching to be more obvious than the embellishments.

I added the shell trim to the edging to this poncho and have found it is my favorite to all the ponchos more so than any other. I will probably keep this style for all my "crazy lady poncho"s LOL...


Loved making these...they are fun and super easy...

Hugs, Rita

2 comments:

christine said...

I wish I could get this pattern if it is for free. (queenmab@tsn.cc) Thanks if you can help. Christine

christine said...

I wish I could get this pattern if it is for free. (queenmab@tsn.cc) Thanks if you can help. Christine

Post a Comment