Sunday, May 1, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Flour it Up Scrapbook Layout Pages

" flour it up" scrapbook layout pages
for the Heritage Cookbook Photo Scrapbook
by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

The paper and embellishments for these pages remind me of the 50s. I am pretty sure my mother had some canisters like these but with gold lids. She probably still has them somewhere. =) For years, I said she still had my first bra, which by the way had a bubble bee in the center and NOT a flower, I still remember the argument at Sears department store when we were shopping and I was trying them on! Btw, do you remember the candy counter in the center row where the girls section was where you could purchase candy by the pound? Oh, you had to get some before leaving and then nearby there was a huge Winnie the Pooh Bear, my dad tried to buy that for me once but they wouldn't sell it to him. I was a little sad about that but I think I settled for a new softball. =) I remember my 3 speed Free Spirit purple bike we got there too...I so loved the bike too...rode it until it feel apart...wow...one memory leads to another...I can even smell the Tide laundry soap throughout the house the day mother washed clothes...the little house on 1102 6th Ave SW always had the most amazing cleaning smell throughout...sweet memories so I think I will stop there LOL...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
Rita
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment