Monday, May 2, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Let's Celebrate! Let's Celebrate! Scrapbook Layout Pages

 "let's celebrate! let's celebrate!" Scrapbook layout pages
for the Heritage Cookbook Album Scrapbook
by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Some of the recipes that are in my mother's collection are several pages long. Fortunately Close to My Heart has extension pages that attach super easily to the sides of the existing pages and fold inside so that you have not only do you have the inside extra space, you have the opposite side too...PLUS...they come in various sizes and aren't expensive. I am going to use these in various ways...for extra large recipes, extra photos for layouts, journaling, and where I want to add stories that may be longer than space on my pages...How fun this is going to be...I am having so much fun with these pages...Just think, I have just begun because I have my mother's side of the family, the Newell's, completely organized and ready to put on pages too and, girly quzies and boyzies wozies, do I have enough recipes to makes plenty of pages too...loving it...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment